Thursday 22 August 2013

Brand Love: 80's Purple





Hi everyone, I wish I had a valid reason for not blogging in such a long time but the truth is that I've just been a lazy bum and for that, you have my most sincere apology. So with apologies out of the way,  I would like to share this cute little online boutique I came across a little while ago. It's called 80's Purple and it's an online boutique hailing from California that offers products from independent designers and bigger brands like Stussy, OBEY, UNIF and Wildfox Couture. I think what appealed to me the most is that I am always on the hunt for obscure online boutiques and I'm also a sucker for Californian style. I must admit that the prices are probably more than what most people in my position would pay for with items ranging (on average) from about $40 to $150, give or take. However, the hefty prices haven't stopped me from browsing and making a mental wishlist for in the unlikely event where I have that money to splash. See below on what I had my eye on.


For Love and Lemon's LuLu Dress in Stars and Stripes: $109 // UNIF Hotmes Tank Top: $61 // Necklace by Low Luv (top): $60 // Necklace by Stussy (bottom): $32 // Spikey Desert Boots by Obey: $141 // Open-back Dress by Stussy: $50 // Hawaiian Tank Top and matching shorts by Stussy: Top, $46 and Shorts, $42.

All images are credited to 80spurple.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers