Tuesday 30 July 2013

Outfit: Topshop Jersey


Speckled Jersey Tunic: Topshop // Converse Hightops: Schuh // Hat: Primark // Necklace: Republic //
So I am continuing my latest fad of dressing like a more mature version of my 7-year-old self. I have had my eyes on this tunic for a while as I thought that it's a good staple piece for the next couple of seasons. I eventually managed to get my mits on it in the Topshop sale for a cool £20. Teaming it up with this cap from primark as it gives a 90's twist on a comfy, every day summer outfit. For the autumn, I'm thinking of teaming it with a checkered blouse or khaki jacket with black tights and black boots.


In other news, I am toying with the idea of doing Hauls and things like that in videos that but I'm not sure if it's a good idea as I haven't got that many readers on here yet, so puh-leease let me know if it's something that you guys would like to see on here! And don't forget to leave comments with ideas of posts you would like to see on here as I'm still pretty new to this and I get 'bloggers-block' a lot.


2 comments:

  1. I bought this before it was in the sale at £26. It is one of the most worn pieces in my wardrobe and I love it. Also love the way you've paired it with the cap!

    www.rockrevolver.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers